Services for Students with Disabilities
New to BMCC? Would you like to request accommodations?
Here's what you need to do:
- Complete the Request for Accommodations online form or print the PDF
- Complete the Consent to Share Information online form or print the PDF
- Attach documentation (from a health professional)
- Check the Disability Documentation Requirements for more information.
- Submit to the BMCC Pendleton Service Center or Student Health & Wellness Resource Center
- Your Documentation Gets Assessed: Disability Services will review the documentation and assign appropriate accommodations.
- Make An Appointment: The Health & Wellness Resource Coordinator will contact you to set up an appointment to review your recommended accommodations
- Your Instructors Get Notified: At your request, instructors are notified of your approved accommodations after you have registered for the current term.
Returning to BMCC?
Would you like your accommodations to continue or restart?
Here is what you need to do:
- If you have attended BMCC in the past and received accommodations, you'll just need to notify Disability Services that you are planning to attend.
- This needs to be done at least three (3) weeks prior to the start of the term. You can do this by email: Disabilityservices@bluecc.edu or by calling (541) 278-5817.
Questions or Concerns? Contact Disability Services at (541) 278-5817.Learn more about Disability Services by clicking here.