Transfer Information for Students
Although the college does not have a transfer center for students wishing to continue their education after leaving BMCC, there are many resources available in our Library and online. Colleges and Universities are eager to talk with BMCC transfer students and often notify us about transfer orientations and events at their schools. Information on those events along with links to online transfer pages at a number of schools’ web sites can be found below. Students who are thinking of transferring after leaving BMCC should be sure to let their advisors know about their plans and are encouraged to ask questions. Often the instructor/advisor has information and assistance at their fingertips that can facilitate a student’s transfer.
Course Equivalency Table
Below is a link to our articulation table that you may use to determine if one or more of the courses taken at a prior college have been determined to be equivalent to BMCC's courses. Please note that this tool is to be used as a guide only.
Articulation Table (last updated on 6.29.13)
If you would like to have an official transcript evaluation done you will need to:
1. Complete and return a Transcript Evaluation Request form
2. Order official transcripts from all prior colleges attended that you would like to have evaluated toward your degree intent at BMCC.
Students must have applied for Admission and paid the $25 admission fee in order to have their official transcripts evaluated.
BMCC is dedicated to enhancing partnerships with other institutions of higher education. One important way of doing this is by forming articulation agreements. An articulation agreement is an officially approved agreement that matches coursework between schools. These agreements are designed to help students make a seamless transition when transferring. BMCC currently has articulation agreements with:
- Oregon Institute of Technology - OIT (Civil Engineering)
- University of Idaho (Agriculture)
- Boise State (Construction Management, Civil Engineering)
- PSU (Master of Social Work)
- OSU (Oregon State College Agriculture)
- Wenatchee Valley College (Med Lab Tech Program)
- EOU (CUESTE - Teacher Education Program)
- Oregon Consortium for Nursing Education (OCNE) Agreement
- Montana State University Northern Diesel Technology Agreement
Additional links to transfer admission web sites:
As a convenience to our students, here is a listing of links to the colleges and universities that BMCC students most frequently transfer to.
- Washington State University
- Washington Sate University - Tri-Cities
- Oregon State University: Future Students
- University of Oregon: Transfer Admission Information
- Portland State University: Transfer Admissions
- Eastern Oregon University: Transfer Admissions
- Western Oregon University: Transfer Admissions
- Southern Oregon University: Transfer Admissions
SOU FAQ's for Transfer Students
- Oregon Health and Science University, Nursing Program Admissions
OHSU School of Nursing, Community Colleges Start First-Of-Its Kind Program (article, May 11, 2006)
- Lewis-Clark State College
- Kaplan University Use this think to ensure you receive a 10% discount off tuition. Also available special rates and services for active military.
For additional information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.