General Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible for Federal Title IV Financial Aid, you must meet ALL of the following:
- Have a High School Diploma, a G.E.D., or recognized equivalent.
- Be enrolled as a regular student working towards a degree or certificate in an eligible program. (NOTE: You do NOT necessarily need to be full time!)
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen.
- Have a valid Social Security Number.
- Be registered with Selective Service (if required)**
- Make satisfactory academic progress
** If you are a male 18 through 25 years of age and you have not yet registered with Selective Service, you can give Selective Service permission to register you by checking a box on the FAFSA. You can also register through the Internet at: www.sss.gov.