Dual Enrollment - BMCC and Other Institutions
(Not TVCC and/or EOU)
In order for Blue Mountain Community College (BMCC) to consider a course (or courses) you are taking from another institution as part of your enrollment status for federal Title IV financial aid purposes, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Complete and sign BMCC’s Financial Aid Consortium Agreement and mail or fax it to BMCC’s Pendleton Service Center, attn: Student Financial Assistance Office.
- Attach the following with your Consortium Agreement and each subsequent term during the year:
- A copy of your processed registration form from the school or schools that you are taking courses from. The registration form must include: Name of the college you are taking the course or courses from, term, course number, course title and number of credits.
- A copy of the course descriptions for those course or courses you are taking. This information is normally located in College catalogs or on the College’s website.
Make sure to attach all necessary documents. Return completed Financial Aid Consortium Agreement, along with ALL necessary documents, to BMCC, Pendleton Service Center, 2411 NW Carden, Pendleton, OR 97801 OR you may fax them to: 541-278-5889
- YOU MUST BE TAKING AT LEAST 3 CREDITS FROM BMCC DURING THE TERM FOR WHICH YOU ARE CO-ENROLLED.
- YOUR FINANCIAL AID FUNDS WILL BE HELD UNTIL THE FINANCIAL AID OFFICE HAS RECEIVED THE APPROVED TRANSFER COURSE EVALUATION REQUEST FORM FROM THE ADMISSIONS & RECORDS OFFICE.
This process can take up to 2 weeks from date of submission. Please plan accordingly. If you have questions regarding this process please call the Student Financial Assistance Office at 541-278-5759, or email: email@example.com