Child Care

Funding Available for Child Care

The Oregon Student Assistance Commission (OSAC) manages state funds for the Student Child Care Program which helps low-income college students pay child care expenses.

Although there is a waiting list for the program, it is currently fairly short.

If you are a low-income student attending a 2 or 4-year college and you need help with child care, this may be a resource for you. To find out more about eligibility guidelines and how to apply for funding, go to the OSAC web site at .