BETTY FEVES MEMORIAL GALLERY
- Michael Booth
- Alan Feves
- Dan Lange
- Norma Rickman
Friends of Feves
Thank you for helping the Betty Feves Memorial Gallery to continue to move forward to fulfill its mission and goals, your support has helped enhance the educational experience for students and staff here at BMCC, and improve the quality of life for our community.
- Alan & Laurie Feves
- Russ & Connie Betts
- Marjorie Iburg
- Loree McKenna
- Terri Tabor
- Craig & Debra McIntosh
- Terry & Bonnie Templeman
- Don & Carole Guenther
- Partricia Terjeson
- Mary Moore-Suever
- Creagh Hawes
- Mr & Mrs Ben Holdman
- Karen Hill
- Margarett Gianotti
- Jacque Talboy
- Jason Noble
- Tammy Malgesini and the East Oregonian
- Deb Whittacker
- Mark Thompson
The Betty Feves Memorial Gallery at Blue Mountain Community
College is a non-profit exhibit space connecting emerging and
established artists and their work with students, staff and
the general public in Eastern Oregon.
We believe a community college gallery can be an
important educational tool, fostering an appreciation
for the richness and diversity of art and
providing personal and professional development by
supporting artistic expression.
- We choose exhibits which seek to educate viewers.
- We choose exhibits that reflect the diversity of the
world outside our local community.
- We provide opportunities for exchange between artists and
- We encourage emerging artists in their professional
- We provide an environment where artists can explore
experimental and non-conventional art and art forms.
- We provide an opportunity for people of all ages to visit
BMCC and see higher education as part of their lives.