McCrae Activity Center (MAC) Closed for the Summer (June12th - September 2014)
McCrae Activity Center and Pool closed for the Summer June 12 - September 29, 2013
|Family Term Pass||$20.00 (2 or more)|
|Passes may be purchased at Gym entrance Monday or Thursday 7-9pm
|No fee for students, faculty and staff with ID|
Athletic events and regularly scheduled college classes and events supersede the availability of college recreational facilities.
|Hours: (unless otherwise noted)
|Monday & Thursday: 7-9pm|
|Rubber soled shoes required for all activity areas.|
Handball & Racquetball Courts
|Monday - Thursday: 8am-5:00pm, Friday 8am-3pm|
Monday & Thursday: 7pm-9pm
Weight & Fitness Rooms
|Monday: 8am-5pm & 7-9pm|
|Thursday: 8am-5pm & 7-9pm|
- The 25 meter pool is heated to 84 degrees. The depth of the pool ranges from 3.5 feet to 12 feet.
- A one meter diving board is part of the pool facility.
- Besides the open pool schedule listed below, Blue Mountain Community College offers a variety of swimming classes for adults.
- If you opt for lap swimming, 64 lengths = 1 mile.
|Open Lap Swim|
|Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 6:00am-7:45am *|
|Monday & Thursday 7:00pm-8:45pm (one lane designated to lap swim)|
|McCrae Activity Center and Pool are closed in the summer|
|* ADULTS AND STUDENTS ONLY|
|**ONE ADULT PER 3 TO 4 CHILDREN|
- Towels are not available to individuals or groups.
- No outside shoes will be allowed on the gym floor. Rubber-soled shoes are required for all activity areas. These shoes must not have been worn for outside activities. No waffle-soled shoes are allowed on the gym floor or the handball/racquetball courts.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent at all times in McCrae Activity Center.
For more information, call 541-278-5896