How do I get my transcript sent to another school?

A written request must be submitted to BMCC, with the student's signature and $5.00 for the official transcript fee. Transcript Request forms can be downloaded from our website. The link to forms can be found under Apply, Enroll & Register, Student Forms. Follow the instructions on the form.