Spring 2010 Finals Week
The Spring 2010 Finals Week is here! Good luck, BMCC students!
All of our library services will be available during our open hours, so swing on in and get your academic groove on!
So, what are those "library services?" Here's just a sample:
- Knowledgable library staff to help you find what you need to study
- Our massive collection of materials, including over 40,000 books, 3,500 VHS and DVD videos, music, and more!
- All our online databases. Search thousands of articles in magazines and journals or newspapers
- Course Reserves materials made specially available just for BMCC students (ask at the desk for 'em!)
- 27 fast Internet-connected computers with flash drive connections, printing, and DVD/CD use and burning options
- Individual and group study rooms and tables -- you can even reserve a group room if you need it!
- VHS and DVD playback televisions for assigned videos or study breaks
Intrigued and want more? Got questions about these or other services? Contact the library staff and ask away, post your question here, or just come in and see for yourself! We'll see you in the library!