Transcripts and Grades

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Students have two options to request an official transcript!

  • Online:  
    • Service available via the Web at any time, 24/7! 
    • A credit or debit card is required to request your transcript online. Real-time email and mobile text alerts keep you up-to-date on the status of your order.  You may also track your order on our Transcript Ordering Web site!
    • You can order as many transcripts as you like in one online session.
    • This option will allow you to submit a document with your request.

There are two ways to access the Online Transcript Ordering process:

  • Log on to the Wolfweb:  this option automatically authenticates the student.
  • Log on to the National Student Clearinghouse site:  this option will require the student to submit authentication documentation the first time you select this option. See link above.
  •  Paper:  If you are not able to pay online with a credit or debit card please send an email to  We will email a paper Transcript Request form to you. You may submit your completed form in person, along with payment, to at any BMCC location or by mail (mailing address is on paper form).  Note - this option may delay processing of your request.

The fee is $5 per transcript. See the “College Costs” section of the catalog for additional costs associated with Rush or International transcript requests. This form may be mailed, faxed, or hand delivered to any BMCC location. The request must include the students name, student identification number, period of enrollment, where the transcript is to be sent (must include full name of college, university or individual and associated mailing address), student’s signature and payment of the appropriate transcript fee per number of transcripts ordered.

Photo id is required when picking up your transcripts at the Pendleton campus. The college reserves the right to withhold official transcripts from students who owe monies to Blue Mountain Community College. If an official transcript is requested by a student who owes monies, the student is notified that there is a balance owing and given information on how to resolve the issue.

Other College Transcripts: If a student has taken course work at another college that applies to a program at BMCC, the student must see that the Registrar’s Office receives an official (sealed) transcript of that work. Only official transcripts from regionally accredited U.S. institutions will be considered. Once received, transcripts become the property of the Registrar’s Office. BMCC cannot provide anyone, including the student, a copy of a transcript from another school. Students should order a copy from their transfer institution for their personal use. Courses from other schools and colleges are never part of a student’s Blue Mountain Community College transcript. Such records are not required for admission to BMCC, but may be required for financial aid, veterans’ reporting, admission to a special program, or meeting a course prerequisite.

GED Transcripts:  To order a GED transcript: