How to Register
Are you ready? Things that may prevent you from registering are:
Placement assessment for math or writing
Cleared to register by your faculty advisor
A registration or financial hold on your student account
Steps to Student Registration:
- Placement Testing: Students must have placement assessment or transfer credit information for reading, writing, and math on file with the Enrollment Services (Morrow Hall, Pendleton Campus) in order to register.
- Placement Options: There are a variety of options to determine your placement in math, reading and or writing. To view options go tour Placement Options webpage
- Advising: If you have an advising requirement you must meet with your faculty advisor prior to registration. If this is your first term at BMCC, your Success Coach will assist you in registering.
- Students under the age of 16 must register using our paper registration form. If you need assistance, please work with our Service Center at any of our BMCC locations during regular business hours.
- For additional assistance please contact our Pendleton Service Center at 541-278-5759 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students may register for up to 21 credits per term. Students wishing to register for more than 21 credits in a term must complete a Petition to Register for Over 21 Credits. The Registrar will review and determine students eligibility to register in 21+ credits.
Online registration is available until 11:59 p.m. on Friday of the first week of each term. Courses that are less than a full term in length may continue to register online until the first day the course meets.
Registration Groups: Registration opens on Monday as follows:
Group 1 - Week 5-6
- Day 1 - Qualifying Veterans
- Day 2 - Continuing students:
- Group 2 – New/Open registration: Week 7
- Note: this is for all students to include new, returning after an absence of 2+ years, and non-credit: Week 6
- Open registration closes: Friday, Week 1 of each term (Fall-Spring).Summer with the exception of Summer term (Thursday, Week 1)
- Late course and schedule change period: Week 2 through Friday, Week 8 (Fall – Spring); Week 2 through Thursday, Week 6 (Summer)