Click here for the Ambassador Application for the 2020-2021 school year! We will be contacting to schedule interactive group interviews after the application deadline. Applications must be submitted online by 5:00 pm on April 30th.
For more information contact Abby Pierson, Morrow Hall (M-124), 541-278-5921, or email: email@example.com.
Student Ambassador Position Description
- To welcome students to Blue Mountain Community College.
- To answer general questions about Blue Mountain Community College.
- To represent Blue Mountain Community College at local area schools.
- To assist in the day-to-day tasks that keeps the Student Ambassador office running smoothly.
- To conduct campus tours for visiting students.
- To develop relationships within the community that encourage students to attend BMCC.
- Establish a leadership role and presence at the Blue Mountain Community College campuses.
- To strive to create a positive atmosphere by partnering with other leadership groups on campus.
- To assist and support all departments at Blue Mountain Community College.
- To create and develop innovative ideas for recruitment.
- Attend BMCC fall, winter, and spring terms 2019-2020.
- Have and maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Be available to work 10 (flexible) hours per week; some nights and weekends may be required.
- Attend a weekly one-hour leadership class and one-hour business meeting.
- You will need your own transportation to attend events and high school visits.
- Proof of insurance and driver’s license required if accepted as a Student Ambassador.
- This job may require some heavy lifting.