In light of current gathering restrictions and guidance from the governor’s office, BMCC will not hold its traditional commencement ceremony. However, in order to celebrate our graduates, BMCC will instead hold a "Parade of Graduates" on June 11 at the BMCC Pendleton campus. We will continue to update the Graduation page of our website with details.
Students: Steps to Participate in Commencement 2020
- Complete BMCC's Application for Graduation. Students are strongly encouraged to complete and return applications at least two (2) terms prior to program completion. There is no fee to apply!
- Deadline to apply: Monday, April 27, 2020
- Order and purchase your Cap and Gown from BMCC's Pendleton Bookstore *
- Cost: $19.99
- Deadline to order online: Friday, May 22, 2020 by 9 p.m.
- Pickup at the Bookstore on or after Wednesday, June 3, 2020
*Students may begin ordering their cap and gown as of January 1, 2020.
Note: Diplomas are mailed within 30 days of the end of each term. Spring 2020 diplomas will be mailed out on or prior to August 15th.
Photographer: Marty Huie, Professional Photography/Walla Walla Portrait Design
Questions about final degree completion requirements? Please contact our Credentialing and Completion Specialist, Linnet Preston. She will be happy to assist you!
- Phone: (541) 278-5789
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about BMCC's 2020 Commencement Ceremony visit our Commencement page.