All students planning to complete their certificate or degree requirements during or prior to the end of summer 2020 are eligible to participate in our 2020 Commencement Ceremony. Those planning to complete during or after fall 2020 are invited to participate in our 2021 ceremony.
- Commencement 2020 Program (to be updated by June 1, 2020)
NURSING PINNING CEREMONY - Pendleton campus
- Ceremony: Thursday, June 11, 2020
- Time & Location:2:00 pm - 3:00 pm, Bob Clapp Theatre
- Reception: Immediately following the ceremony
- Time & Location:Pioneer Hall, Student Union
- Day: Thursday, June 11, 2020
- Check-In Time: Graduate check in 6:15 p.m.
- Ceremony Start Time: 7:00 p.m. Please note - guests arriving between 6:50 pm. and 7:00 pm will be asked to wait to be seated until all of our graduates have entered our event area.
- Location of Ceremony: Pendleton Convention Center, 1601 Westgate, Pendleton, OR 97801
Student Speakers: TBA
Graduation information line: (541) 278-5760
Special Seating Needs or other Accommodations: For information about special seating needs or other accommodations, please contact us at (541) 278-5760.
Commencement Photographer: TBA
Special Needs Contact Statement: Persons having questions about or requests for special needs and accommodation should contact the Learning Support Coordinator at Blue Mountain Community College, 2411 N.W. Carden, Pendleton, OR 97801, Phone 541-278-5817. For hearing impaired assistance please call Oregon Relay at 7-1-1. Contact should be made 72 hours in advance of the event.
Coordinator Info: Section 504 Coordinator: Learning Support Coordinator at Blue Mountain Community College, 2411 N.W. Carden, Pendleton, OR 97801, Phone 541-278-5817.