All students planning to complete their certificate or degree requirements during or prior to the end of summer 2019 are eligible to participate in our 2019 Commencement Ceremony. Those planning to complete during or after fall 2019 are invited to participate in our 2020 ceremony.
- Commencement 2019 Program (will be posted on June 1, 2019)
- Day: Wednesday, June 12, 2019
- Check-in Time: 5:30 p.m.
- Time: 6 p.m.
- Location: Pendleton Convention Center
NURSING PINNING CEREMONY - Pendleton campus
- Practice: Wednesday, June 12, 2019
- Time & Location: 2:00 p.m., Bob Clapp Theatre, Pendleton campus
- Ceremony: Thursday, June 13, 2019
- Time & Location: 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m., Bob Clapp Theatre, Pendleton campus
- Reception: Thursday, June 13, 2019
- Time & Location: 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., Student Union (cafeteria), Pendleton campus
- Day: Thursday, June 13, 2019
- Check-In Time: Graduate check in 6:15 p.m.
- Ceremony Start Time: 7:00 p.m. Please note - guests arriving between 6:45 pm. and 7:00 pm will be asked to wait to be seated until all of our graduates have entered our event area.
- Location of Ceremony: Pendleton Convention Center, 1601 Westgate, Pendleton, OR 97801
Program: Information to be updated after student speaker selections in May
- Student Speaker Bio's
Graduation information line: (541) 278-5760
Special Seating Needs or other Accommodations: For information about special seating needs or other accommodations, please contact Linda Zojonc at (541) 278-5760.
Commencement Photographer: Additional information about our photographer will be posted on or after May 15, 2019.
Special Needs Contact Statement: Persons having questions about or requests for special needs and accommodation should contact the Student Health & Wellness Resource Coordinator at Blue Mountain Community College, 2411 N.W. Carden, Pendleton, OR 97801, Phone 541-278-5965. For hearing impaired assistance please call Oregon Relay at 7-1-1. Contact should be made 72 hours in advance of the event.
Coordinator Info: Section 504 Coordinator: Director, Student Health & Wellness Resource Center: 541-278-5965, 2411 NW Carden Avenue, Pendleton, OR 97801.