Ordering Your Transcripts
Blue Mountain Community College has contracted with the National Student Clearinghouse for our online transcript request and delivery process. Many colleges/universities across the U.S. are able to receive our transcripts electronically, however, it is best that you check with each college/university you plan to have your transcript sent to as you may need an email address for their college contact.
Current and Recent Students: Log on to the Wolfweb - select one of the following options found under "Additional Resources"
- Transcripts - Order an Official Transcript
- Transcripts - View/print an unofficial
Former Students: Select the link below to place your order.
- Cost: $7.50 or 9.25 per destination (Clearinghouse fee increase by .25 as of 9.30.19)
- Processing Time:
- Mail: 1-2 business days; Please allow an additional 5-7 business days for delivery
- Electronic: 1-2 business days
- Adult High School Diplomas/Transcripts with coursework prior to 1982: 2-3 business days; Please allow an additional 5-7 business days for delivery
- Campus Closures: During closures, transcript orders will not be processed. Please check our Academic Calendar and/or Bluecc.edu for a list of all school closures.
- Hold for pickup: These orders can only be picked up at our Pendleton Campus. Picture ID must be shown. Transcripts will be held for 5 business days from date of issue before being mailed.
- Third Party Pickup: For another person to pick up the transcript, please include their full name in the "special instructions". They will need to present photo ID in order to receive the transcript.
- Financial Hold: If you have a financial hold on your account, your order will not be processed.
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
Please read this carefully prior to ordering as failure to follow the instructions below may result in your order being cancelled.
Official BMCC Transcript:
- Be sure that you have a credit or debit card in order to get started.
- You will have the option between mail and electronic delivery.
- If you attended prior to 1982, you will only be able to order a mail/paper transcript. Your order may also require additional days for processing.
- BMCC is not liable for re-issuing transcripts that are refused, unopened, or sent to an incorrect address or email address.
- Before you send an electronic transcript, please be sure that the recipient will accept electronic transcripts and that you have the correct email address.
- NOTE: If you indicate yourself as the recipient and:
- Plan to provide a copy to another college, it will be considered unofficial. For the transcript to be official, it must be issued directly to the college or agency.
- Plan to download the transcript: you must select “Adobe Acrobat Reader DC” as your default PDF viewer in order for the transcript to download correctly or open the transcript directly from Adobe Reader.
- GED transcripts are issued through Oregon Department of Education. They can be contacted:
- by phone: 1-888-906-4031
- through the website: https://ged.com/life_after_ged/
Adult High School Diploma Transcript
- Please follow the prompts & guidelines for ordering an official BMCC transcript
- In the special instructions please indicate that you are wanting your Adult High School Diploma issued.
- Please be sure to select Mail as the delivery option as electronic diplomas cannot be issued. If the delivery method is indicated as electronic, your request will be cancelled.
Transcript Ordering Help: https://studentclearinghouse.org/mystudentcenter/transcripts/