This option available through the 4th week of the term for regular 10 week courses. For differentially
scheduled courses please contact Student Records.
- A student may apply for a maximum of 12 credits of pass/no pass towards their degree at BMCC.
- A student may apply for a maximum of 12 pass/no college/university should determine the policy of that school before electing this option at BMCC
- This option is not available for:
- Repeat courses
- Discipline required courses (Arts & Letters, Social Science, Lab Science)
- Courses that meet the general education core requirements (math, English composition series, communication) of the Associate of Arts - Oregon Transfer degree