Student Forms

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

BMCC pdf forms are either Microsoft Word, or Adobe "Typewriter" enabled. To use the Adobe Typewriter function you must SAVE a copy of the form on your computer, and open with Adobe Reader version 7.0 or higher.

Click Here for - COVID-19 Emergency Student Relief Fund Information

  • Academic Progress Appeal:   
    •  Please contact your Success Coach to make an appointment.  They will assist you in completing your appeal. 
  • Application for Graduation To apply for certificate or degree completion.
  • Audit Option Request:   To request an "audit" status for one or more courses.
  • Cooperative Work Experience (CWE) Training Agreement (pdf only)
  • Degree Intent Change To request a change of degree intent for currently enrolled students.
  • GED Candidate: Application to Participate in Commencement: Students completing their GED during the 2018-19 academic year and would like to participate in BMCC's annual Commencement ceremony should complete this form.  
  • Grade Appeal Form Use this form if you are requesting a grade change.  This option is available for one year only (Example:  course taken spring 2018 - must make request during or prior to spring 2019)
    • Note:  If you are requesting a change to a "W" that is considered a Request for Late Withdraw (see form below)  and must be approved by the Registrar.
  • Grade Renewal Petition  Financial Aid students should check with financial aid before applying for this option.
  • Late Course and Schedule Change Request:  Students that wish to register for a course after the publicized last day to register must complete this form. This option is available during the following periods:
    • Summer 2019:         6/28/19 - 8/1/19
    • Fall 2019:                 9/28/19 - 11/15/19
    • Winter 2020:            1/11/20 - 2/28/20
    • Spring 2020:             4/4/20 - 5/1/20
  • Overlapping Classes Time Conflict Petition (pdf only)
  • Pass/No Pass Grading Option  To request a P/NP grade instead of a grade of A, B, C, D, or F.  For Spring term 2020, request must be made no later than May 24, 2020. 
  • Petition to Register for Over 21 Credits Students may register for a maximum of 21 credits a term.  In order to register for more than 21 credits students must submit this petition to include a letter of support from their Success Coach.  
  • Prerequisite Override Request If you have taken coursework or placement assessments at another college that meet prerequisite requirements in order to register for a BMCC course or courses
  • Prerequisite Override - Instructor Approved  If you do not meet the prerequisite requirement for a course you may request an override by the course instructor and the Office of Instruction.
  • Proof of Oregon Residency  To request Oregon residency for in-state tuition purposes.  Documentation required.
  • Re-Admission Form For certificate/degree-seeking students that have an existing record in our system and want to apply for re-admission.
  • Revoke Directory Exemption Status  Use this form if you have a directory exemption and would like to have this status removed from your student record. Must provide copy of valid picture id (not expired)
  • Registration
  • Request for Late Withdraw  To request a late withdraw. Requests must be made during the term and year in which the course was taken. This option is available during the following periods:
    • Summer 2019: 8/5/2019 - 8/25/2019
    • Fall 2019:         11/18/2019 - 12/1/2019
    • Winter 2020:    3/2/2020 - 3/15/2020
    • Spring 2020:    5/25/2020- 6/7/2020
  • Request for Replacement Diploma  To request a replacement diploma.
  • Request to Release Assessment Scores To request a copy of your assessment scores be sent to another college or agency.  Requires copy of valid picture id (must not be expired).
  • Schedule Change Form (pdf only) Use this form to add courses that require instructor signature only.  All other changes to your schedule should be done online via the WolfWeb.
  • Student Information Correction Request (pdf only) Use this form to correct your last name, date of birth, or to merge multiple student records.
  • Transcript Requests:  To order your official transcript.
  • Transfer Credit Evaluation Request  To have your other official college transcript/s evaluated toward your degree intent at BMCC.  
  • Tuition Appeal/Refund Request FormTo request a refund or waiver of tuition and or fees.  Requires documentation.

Financial Aid and Veterans & Service Members Forms

Additional Financial Aid Resources 

2019/2020 Academic Year Forms

2020/2021 Academic Year Forms