Welcome to our Student Forms and Information page! If you have questions about a form or information provided on this page, please contact our Service Center at (541) 278-5759 or by email to email@example.com
- Academic Progress (AP) Policy
- Students placed on Academic Suspension will complete the appeal process with their Success Coach.
- 2018-19 Academic Progress Meeting Dates and Deadlines
- Authorization to Release Information (allows the college to share your student record, financial aid, and billing information to your assigned representatives - log on to Wolfweb to complete)
- Child Attending School Verification Guidelines for Students (information regarding process for college to complete Division of Child Support forms)
- Child Attending School Verification Guidelines for Parents (information for parents regarding colleges role in completing Division of Child Support forms)
- Credit by Examination credit for challenging the content of a course.
- Degree Audit Instructions: information about how to track your completion of your certificate or degree
- Directory Exemption Request (option to place or remove a directory information exemption on your student records). Log onto WolfWeb
- ECE Request for Prior Learning Credit
- Enrollment Verification:
- Students: Select the link for Enrollment Verification under the Additional Resources area. This is a free service for our students. Notes: BMCC submits enrollment data approximately every thirty (30) days during the term starting with the Monday of the 2nd week of the term.
- Agencies/Employers/Others: To request enrollment verification or certificate/degree completion, go to the National Student Clearinghouse site.
- GPA Calculator: Use this tool to calculate your GPA.
- Photo/Video Release Policy (there is an Opt-Out Release Form is attached to the 2nd page of this policy)
- Student Rights, Responsibilities and Conduct