Timeline and Deadlines:
- Early fall: Begin searching and selecting scholarship opportunities in the OSAC Scholarship Catalog. Return often, as new scholarships are always being added.
- October: File your FAFSA or ORSAA as soon as possible after October 1. Doing so will ensure you are considered for all scholarships that consider financial need.
- November - February: Start your OSAC scholarship application and submit from November through March 1. You can save and come back to your application before you submit.
- First-time applicants: create an OSAC account and start the OSAC Scholarship Application.
- Returning applicants: refresh and update your application from last year.
- High school juniors may start a "test application", but cannot submit until their year of graduation.
- February 15*: Early Bird deadline. Complete applications (including transcripts) submitted by this date will be entered into a drawing for one of several $1,000 Early Bird scholarship awards.
- March 1*: Final deadline for all materials to be submitted to OSAC.
- April - August: Track your application status and scholarship awards in the OSAC Student Portal.
For Step-by Step Instructions Please watch the video provided: