Apply to Teach an ECC Course

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Our apologies, the web portal submission function for this web page is down.

Please email the following information to for teacher approval:

  • Full Name (and previous names used if applicable)
  • Email
  • Subject requesting to teach
  • High school name
  • Course prefix and title (ex. WLD111, WR121 etc)
  • Dual credit (Master’s degree with 20+ credits in teaching discipline) OR sponsored Dual Credit (no master’s degree in teaching discipline)
  • Resume*
  • College Transcripts*

Thank you for understanding.

More Information:

Interested in teaching a course at your high school for college credit through Blue Mountain Community College? Complete this form to apply.

To qualify as a Dual Credit instructor, you must have a masters degree in the subject area you will be teaching (at least 20 credits must be in the discipline).

To teach Sponsored Dual Credit, you must have a bachelors degree in the subject or a closely related subject, PLUS 45 credits of graduate-level work (i.e. masters degree in Teaching or Education) AND you must have been teaching the subject at the high school level for at least three (3) years.

To qualify to teach CTE courses (i.e. Agriculture or Business), you do not necessarily need to hold a masters degree. Instead, we look for an "appropriate combination of education and experience," and prefer teachers with CTE licensure.

*Please upload your resume and copies of your college transcripts showing ALL your college course work. Unofficial copies of transcripts are acceptable, as long as the name of the college or university is included on the transcript.

Blue Mountain Community College is an Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer. For a complete EEO disclosure statement, please go to