Early Childhood Education Assistant CPCC
Intended Program Outcomes:
- Demonstrate knowledge of child development in a socio-cultural context.
- Apply developmentally appropriate practices (DAP) to meet the needs of diverse populations.
- Apply best practices in group management to optimize the potential for learning and social-emotional development.
- Practice ethical and legal standards, as well as professional attitudes and behavior.
- Apply best practices, observation and assessment to enhance learning and development.
|ECE280 CWE ECE||4|
|ECE152 Creativiity for Young Children||3|
|ECE100 Developmentally Appropriate Practice||
|ECE226 Child Development||3|
|ECE151 Guidance and Classroom Management||
(Information based on the 2013-14 BMCC Academic Catalog)