The Feves Gallery welcomes school groups to schedule a field trip to the Gallery!
As an educational art gallery located on the campus of Blue Mountain Community College, engaging students with art is what we do!
Some info about field trips to the Feves Gallery:
- There is no fee for field trips.
- During the field trip, the Gallery Director gives a talk, sharing information with students about the artist, their inspirations, and their techniques. We also work with teachers to create assignments and/or projects for students to complete while at the Gallery or to use before or after your visit.
- Field trips can be scheduled Mondays between the hours of 9:30am - 2:45pm and Tuesdays-Fridays between the hours of 8:30am - 2:45pm. Depending on staffing, we may be able to accommodate other times, please inquire.
- Field trips available for Pre-K, K-12 and homeschool groups.
- A full campus tour can also be arranged, if interested.
- To schedule a field trip, please contact Lori Sams, Gallery Director, email@example.com or at (541) 278-5952.