The Betty Feves Memorial Gallery at Blue Mountain Community College is a non-profit exhibit space connecting emerging and established artists and their work with students, staff and the general public in Eastern Oregon.
We believe a community college gallery can be an important educational tool, fostering an appreciation for the richness and diversity of art and providing personal and professional development by supporting artistic expression.
- We choose exhibits which seek to educate viewers.
- We choose exhibits that reflect the diversity of the world outside our local community.
- We provide opportunities for exchange between artists and students.
- We encourage emerging artists in their professional development.
- We provide an environment where artists can explore experimental and non-conventional art and art forms.
- We provide an opportunity for people of all ages to visit BMCC and see higher education as part of their lives.
Friends of the Feves Gallery
The Feves Gallery is supported in part by Blue Mountain Community College, the BMCC Foundation, grants and the generous support of donors.
If you are interested in making a donation to support the Feves Gallery and its programming, please contact Lori Sams at (541) 278-5952 or email@example.com.
Thank you to the Friends of the Feves Gallery! Your support helps to enhance the educational experience for students and staff at BMCC, and improve the quality of life for our community.