Customized Training - Compete

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


... In a global marketplace

What do food products, truck parts, financial services, and hospitality have in common? They all compete in a global market for products and services, and they all require skilled employees.

In each of the past 5 years, American companies did approximately $1 trillion in business abroad; about 70% in products and the other 30% in services. (Source: U.S. Department of Commerce).

Are your employees developing the skills they need to build defect-free products, error-free services, satisfied customers worldwide? Six Sigma, ISO Certification, Lean Manufacturing, Value Stream Mapping have changed the way American companies do business.

Find out how training in these and other global standards can help you compete in your back yard or in Bangkok, whether you make wine bottles or book hotel rooms.