Celebracion Cinco de Mayo
Happy Cinco de Mayo, everyone! Join the library in remembering Mexican heritage. Read on to see just a few ways to celebrate:
- Come into the library and see our Cinco de Mayo display.
- Why the fifth of May? Read up on the Battle of Puebla and the Mexican victory celebrated this day.
- Honor Mexican heritage by checking out The Latino American Experience database (on-campus only for the moment)
- Buy and enjoy a Torta for lunch in the BMCC cafeteria on Friday, May 7.
- See some of the traditions used to celebrate, and get some great recipes, too, at mexicanfoodrecipes.org