Non-Degree Admissions

If you wish to take classes at BMCC but not obtain a degree or certificate, you may register online once registration has opened for the term. Students under the age of 18 must complete the paper registration process to include parental signature on their registration form.
Every student, whether degree-seeking or not, who intends to take a credited math or writing course is required to take the math or writing placement test. Placement in these courses is mandatory. If you have completed a math or writing course, you will need to submit either an unofficial grade transcript or placement assessment from your prior college (test must have been taken within the last two academic years). Once you have submitted your documentation to our Advising and Testing Center on the Pendleton campus, an override will be applied to your student record within two business days. Note: You must have passed your math or writing course with a grade of “C” or higher. If you have been out of school for two or more years, you must take the math or writing placement assessment.
(Information based on the printed 2013-14 Academic Catalog)