- Complete BMCC’s International Application for Admission packet. Packet can be found on our website.
- Submit an official TOEFL score: Scores must be sent directly to BMCC from ETC. BMCC’s Institution Code is: 4025. Scores are valid for two years from date of test. Students whose native language is English will not be required to submit TOEFL scores; however, they must have the ability to benefit from instruction based on scores from the COMPASS placement assessments. Minimum acceptable scores are: International TOEFT score of at least 97 (Internet Based Test-IBT) or 550 (Paper Based Test-PBT).
- Additional requirements for admission, and for obtaining an I-20 visa, include:
- Proof of adequate funds for the student’s studies.
- A complete set of documents for all of the student’s
- previous and current studies.
- Proof of immunization
- Proof of health insurance.