Appeal of Graduation Requirements

If you are pursuing an associate of applied science degree and would like to request a course substitution to meet program requirements, you must discuss this request with your advisor. If the advisor considers the request appropriate, he/she will complete the necessary paperwork, and then obtain the approval and signature of the vice president of instruction. The registrar’s office will process the information, once approved, and it will become a part of your permanent record.
(Information based on the printed 2013-14 Academic Catalog)