Typical of many community colleges, Blue Mountain Community College has a main campus, six centers, one contract-out-of-district (COD) locations, and a distance learning delivery sustem to better serve students in the region. Students have access to the following services at all BMCC locations:
- Information on obtaining financial assistance (grants, loans, scholarships)
- Academic advising and degree planning
- Placement assessments in math, writing, reading and computer literacy
- Courses, workshops, and other educational offerings
- Textbook purchases
- Disability accomodations.
Each site offers additional unique services, which are highlighted in the links below.