3275 Baker Street
Baker City, OR 97814
With several sites in Baker City, on Baker Street and in the National Guard Armory, BMCC Baker County has a variety of offerings.
- College credit classes/A.A.O.T. transfer
- Job skills workshops
- College preparatory classes including ABE, GED preparation and testing, and ESL
- Customized training for business and industry
- Emergency medical training, certified nursing assistant (CNA), pharmacy technician, phlebotomy, first aid, and certain occupational certifications
- Personal enrichment courses
BMCC Baker County offers the entire A.A.O.T. degree with traditional class offerings. Students can also combine distance education classes with traditional day/evening classes for more flexibility. Additionally, the Small Business Development Center has a representative at BMCC Baker County.
As at other centers, students attending courses through the Baker County center are also welcome to get involved in student clubs such as Phi Theta Kappa National Honor Society and the Veterans Club. These clubs offer students the opportunity to participate in leadership and community service.
For additional information or to schedule a tour, please contact the BMCC Baker County office.
(Information based on the printed 2013-14 Academic Catalog)