... Employee skills
Your employees are your most expensive and valuable business asset. Their skills determine the quality of your products and services. When you upgrade those skills, you upgrade the productivity and quality of your whole operation.
Most licensed professions require continuing education. Many skilled trades require skills upgrades for new materials, tools, and work methods. Every employee benefits from adding new skills for new levels of competence. Here are a few examples:
- Customer service for front-line staff
- Supervision for team leaders
- Project management for department heads
- Neonatal care for practicing nurses
- Lean manufacturing for shop floor workers
- Internet for construction site managers
- Global positioning systems for farmers
- Grant writing for administrative assistants
Contact us today to see what skills your current employees can add to open new opportunities for your organization and your customers.