Strategic Plan and Goals
The Blue Mountain Community Board of Education reviews the 2004-2014 strategic plan on an annual basis and will accomplish the goals listed below.
BMCC will focus on student success in a premiere learning environment and:
- Enhance student support
- Develop a more relevant and comprehensive curriculum
- Facilitate access to college programs and activities
- Develop employees to their highest potential
- Strengthen the institution through assessment and planning
- Increase resources for financial growth and stability
- Grow community partnerships
- Integrate and expand marketing and recruiting.
(Information based on the printed 2013-14 Academic Catalog)