Policy I. D. - Lifelong Learning Opportunities
Community members will have access to affordable lifelong learning opportunities, which will result in enhanced quality of life.
Community members will:
- have access to BMCC’s libraries, information technology centers, and sports facilities.
- have opportunity to develop analytical and problem-solving skills in reading, writing, math, and communication.
- have opportunity to think critically and creatively about contemporary societal issues.
- have opportunity to engage in experiences in the humanities and fine arts.
- have opportunity to develop analytical and problem-solving skills in the sciences, technologies, and environmental studies.
- have opportunity to engage in activities that promote mental, physical, and emotional wellness.