BMCC Softball 2-Day Camp
- Ages: 8-18
- Location: Blue Mountain Community College Softball Field
- Date: Saturday, June 1, 2013 to Sunday, June 2, 2013
- Starts: Session 1 - 8:00 and Session 2 - 1:00PM
- Camp Cost: $75.00 includes camp t-shirt
The major camp objective is to provide each participant with a great learning experience in the fundamentals of the game of softball & in life.
The campers are divided into age groups & the instructional sessions are broken into offense, defense, and team play.
Hours for Both Days:
- Session 1 (Ages 8-11) 8:00AM to 12:00PM
- Lunch: 12:00PM to 1:00PM (not provided)
- Session 2 (Ages 12-18): 1:00PM to 5:00PM
Pitchers must provide their own catchers during skill time.
- To develop TEAM concept
- To help develop each player's attitude and philosophy of the game of softball
- Provide a fun-filled weekend at a very affordable price
Each player must bring her own softball equipment. Players should bring a glove, bat, helmet, cleats, etc.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way of communication. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via e-mail. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily; this will eliminate any confusion and/or miscommunication.
Camp Registration and Liability Form
Please mail or drop-off your camp registration and signed liability form, along with a check made out to BMCC Softball, Attn: Coach Abreu. Once Coach Abreu receives your registration, she will add you to the confirmed list. If the list is full, a waitlist will be started and Coach Abreu will notify you if you are waitlisted.
Camp check-in takes place 30 minutes prior to the start of the session.
The camp will be held at Blue Mountain Community College, adjacent to Blue Mountain Community College Soccer Field (old track) in Pendleton, Oregon. Address: Blue Mountain Community College, 2411 NW Carden Ave., Pendleton, OR 97801.
This is not an "overnight" camp. Players traveling from out of town will be responsible for securing their own accomodations.
What if I have to cancel? Must cancel by May 22, 2013.
Please contact Coach Abreu at email@example.com or 541-278-5741 for more information or questions.