Associate Vice President Information Technology
Application must be submitted by the close of business on: 02/02/2014
Full Time - Pendleton. Salary $55,500 - 75,300
BMCC seeks a strong dynamic indiviual to lead the Information Technology Unit. This position is responsible for the supervision, coordination, and administration of all programs and personnel in the Information Technology Unit. Leads the development and implementation of a comprehensive, college-wide Information Technology (IT) program that supports all college functions. Is a key member of the college’s senior leadership team. Responsible for leading the development and implementation of an IT Master Plan that supports the college’s Mission, Core Themes, and Objectives. Directs the acquisition, configuration, operation, maintenance, repair, documentation, and replacement of IT systems and equipment in accordance with the IT Master Plan and good industry practices. Actively participates as a member of assigned college committees and performs all functions and activities within the guidelines and philosophy set forth in the BMCC Mission, Vision and Strategic Plan.
Position is open until filled with first review November 27, 2013
APPLICATION PACKETS MUST INCLUDE:
- A Completed BMCC Application Form PDF Version
- A signed Position Description. Associate Vice President Information Technology
- A cover letter that addresses how you meet the minimum qualifications as outlined in the position description
- A copy of your current resumé.
- Names and telephone numbers of three immediate past supervisors.
- Transcripts of course work - graduate and undergraduate (if applicable) copies are acceptable for the application process
- Statement of Philosophy on The Role of an Information Technology Department in a two-year institution of higher learning
All application materials must be received by the Human Resources Office at the close of business on the first review or closing date. If you are unable to supply any of the items requested please notify our office, otherwise your application will be deemed incomplete and will not be considered further.
Candidates who possess minimum qualifications are not guaranteed an interview. Interviewees will be selected based upon department need, the pool of candidates and the quality of application materials. Candidates are encouraged to submit only what is requested for the application packet, no more and not less. Not following the application process may jeopardize your chances for serious consideration as a candidate.
As a condition of employment, you must be eligible to work in the United States. If an offer of employment is made, you must provide original documentation that you meet this criteria prior to starting work. The College reserves the right to make an appointment.
Materials submitted for a position become the property of BMCC and are not returned to the candidate. They will be retained with the recruitment file in accordance with our recruitment and hiring procedures. Please make a photocopy of your application materials before you submit them if you want them for further reference.
Please submit all documents to:
Human Resources Department
Blue Mountain Community College
P.O. Box 100
Pendleton, OR 97801
For questions call us at 541-278-5837 or 541-278-5850.
You may deliver the materials via:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail to PO Box 100, Pendleton, OR 97801
- Fedex/UPS to 2411 NW Carden Avenue, Pendleton, OR 97801
BMCC is an equal opportunity employer and educator.