BMCC is an E-Verify Participant
BMCC offers a variety of employment opportunities for students to gain work experience. You are not necessarily required to travel to the Pendleton campus. If you are interested in employment at one of our outlying centers just follow the same procedure listed below.
How do I get a job?
- View the positions listed below and identify those of interest to you.
- Contact the supervisor of the position or positions you are interested in to schedule an interview. By clicking on the job title, you will be taken to a page showing the contact information for the supervisor of that position.
Once you've been hired, you and your supervisor will:
- Complete the Student Employment Agreement
- Complete the W-4 and I-9
- View the FERPA power point presentation.
- Provide your supervisor acceptable identification (see the I9 form for details).
- Your supervisor will submit all the above ORIGINAL paperwork to the Student Financial Assistance office and wait for notification of a start date for you.
- The Student Financial Assistance office will notify you and your supervisor once you are clear to begin employment.
- Your Supervisor will arrange a start date with you and instruct you on the payroll system.
- Effective July 1, 2011, Direct Deposit is mandatory for all students and all new employees. To sign up for Direct Deposit, please fill out and turn in the Payroll Direct Deposit Authorization Form.
Watch for the revised Federal Work-Study and Student Employment Handbook that is currently under revision and will be posted here soon. It will contain valuable information for our Student Employment Program.
LIST OF POSITIONS
Click on Job Title below to view details
|Baker City Center||Reception Assistant|
|BMCC Foundation||Student Success Story Writer|
|College Prep||Title II Work Study|
|College Prep - Hermiston||Classroom Assistant|
|Diesel Technology||Tool Room Assistant|
|Hermiston Center||Clerical & Maintenance|
|McCrae Activity Center||Lifeguard|
|Student Union||Food Service Clerk|
|TRiO - Student Support Services||TRiO Peer Tutor|
For information on community jobs for students, click here.
For more information, contact:
- Phone: 541-278-5790
- Fax: 541-278-5889
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org