Auditing A Course
A student has the option to audit a course. This allows the student to take the course without being responsible for the grade.
To audit a course the student pays 1/2 the regular tuition plus all applicable fees.
- If the student has not yet registered online, he/she must obtain a registration form from the web.
- The student must fill out the registration form including signature.On page two of the form there is a section for the student to fill in the courses for which he/she would like to be registered. In the column marked “Audit”, place either a check mark or write “Yes”. This notifies the processor to change the status to audit and apply the waiver to the student account. See Figure 1.
- Submit the completed registration form to the BMCC Service Center or the nearest BMCC location. NOTE: BMCC does not send bills; it is the student’s responsibility to check his/her balance, and can do so online via the Student WolfWeb, or call the BMCC Service Center at 541.278.5759.
- If the student has already registered online, he/she must download an Add/Drop/Withdrawal Form
- In the “ADD” section of the form write the course ID, Section number and title of the course. In the “Audit” column, place either a check mark or write “Yes” to notify the processor that you wish to change the course registration to an audit. See Figure 2.
- Sign and date the form.
- Submit the form to the BMCC Pendleton Service Center or to the nearest BMCC location.
If you have any questions, please contact the BMCC Pendleton Service Center at 541.278.5759. email email@example.com; or call the nearest branch location.