Note: All National Council of Licensure Examination (NCLEX) candidates must have a social security number.
- OHSU School of Nursing Course Equivalency Grid for Oregon State Schools
- OHSU School of Nursing Course Equivalency Grid for Washington State Schools
1) Apply to the college
You will be contacted by a success coach, and assigned an academic advisor. Any high school/college transcripts you have sound be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org so they are evaluated for credit at BMCC.
2) Make an appointment with your faculty advisor
- Degree Audit
- Nursing Admission Selection Point Information (Fall 2021)
- Nursing Admission Points Sheet (Fall 2021)
2021 2023 Program
The Oregon State Board of Nursing requires applicants for registered nurse licensure to have a United States-issued Social Security Number (per ORS 25.785). If you are currently working on a US Visa or attending school on an F1 Visa, please contact the Oregon State Board of Nursing for information on applying for licensure.
3) Apply to the Nursing Program!
2021-2023 Nursing Admission Application Packet - Download Here
(will be posted on June 26, 2020)
Application Period: 1/4/2021 - 2/15/2021 with $50.00 nonrefundable application fee
Have Transfer Credits? You may have your other college college official transcripts sent to us electronically. Electronic transcripts will only be accepted if sent directly from the issuing college/university.
Please note, a minimum GPA of 3.0 is required and you must have completed a minimum of 30 prerequisite credits to apply.
Phase 2 of the admission process , the interview will take place on the Pendleton Campus. Please see the BMCC Nursing Program Selection Points document for more Information.
There are specific requirements admissions to the nursing program, and a Kaplan Admission Exam (due prior to application). Please read the admission packet carefully.
- Kaplan Nursing Admission Test Request form
- Kaplan Test Information
4) Additional Documents for Nursing Program
- 2021-2022 AAS Nursing Estimated Program Costs
- AAS Nursing Technical Standards
- Administrative Requirements for Health Profession Student Clinical Training
- OCNE Curriculum Competencies
- Sample Program of Study
- Leadership Verification Form
- Healthcare Work Experience Form
- Community Service Volunteer Verification Form
Students interested in readmission or transfer in to BMCC's 2020-2021 program should review BMCC's policy and procedure below.