The Business Administration faculty provide resources to help their high school partners better understand course requirements for dual-credit articulation. Participants to the professional learning community meeting receive copies of the 2016-2017 booklet. Additionally, the booklet and individual sections are posted here.
- The entire 2016-2017 Dual Credit booklet
- Syllabi and checklists only:
- BA101, Introduction to Business
- BA104, Business Math
- BA110A, Database-MS Access
- BA110X, Spreadsheets-MS Excel
- BA111, Basic Accounting
- BA131, Introduction to Business Computing
- BT120, Computer Keyboarding
- BT121, Document Processing I
- BT201M, Word Processing/MS Word
- BT206, Desktop Publishing
- BT220, Calculating Machines
For more information about dual-credit courses at BMCC, see this page.