Degrees and Certificates
BMCC reviews and updates degree requirements annually. Please note that some of the requirements for graduation may change if your studies are interrupted by one or more years or if you take more than five years to complete a course of study. Depending upon the academic program, you may be asked to complete updated requirements in order to earn a certificate or degree.
Statement of Student Outcomes
Through the course offerings necessary to attain a degree, BMCC students will have achieved the following core competency skills:
- Written and oral communication
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Community, cultural, and diversity awareness
- Information and technology literacy
- Workplace, wellness, and ethical responsibility
To ensure the educational breadth necessary to acquire these core competencies, degree candidates must complete work in general education and other specific requirements related to each degree.
For a complete list of our certificate and degree offerings see our Academic Catalog.
- Associate of Arts - Oregon Transfer (AAOT)
- Associate of General Studies (A.G.S.)
- Associate of Science (AS)
- Associate of Science Oregon Transfer - Business (ASOT/Bus)
- Associate of Science Oregon Transfer - Computer Science (ASOT/CS)
- Oregon Transfer Module (OTM)
- Passport LDGE
See the Academic Catalog for all Associate of Applied Science and Certificate degree program details.