Fall 2020 Information and Deadlines - updated 12.16.19
- Estimated Total Cost:$ 23,819.88
- Program dates : Fall term 2020 - Spring term 2022
- Madatory Information Session: March 10, 2020, 6:00 - 7:30 pm or March 11, 2020 11:30 am - 1 pm. All applicants must attend one entire session at the Healthcare Occupations Center (HOC) in Lebanon, Oregon to be eligible to move forward through the application process.
- Application Dates:
- Applications open: April 20, 2020, midnight (Neither early nor late applications will be considered)
- Online application deadline: May 1, 2020, midnight
- Admission selection by: Linn-Benton Community College
- Points Email: Emailed to your LBCC email account during the week of June 1, 2020 (see page 4 of packet)
- Experiential Assessment (see page 4): Proctored essay and Interviews: June 15 - 17, 2020, at the HOC (times TBD)
- Admission Decision: Emailed to your LBCC email account during the week of June 22, 2020
Other dates and deadlines are included in LBCC's Fall 2020 application packet. Be sure to read the packet thoroughly.
For students that have taken coursework at other Oregon Community Colleges, please review Linn-Benton Community College OTA Program Course Comparison Guide
Please be sure to follow the application process outlined in LBCC's packet.
If you have taken coursework at BMCC, be sure to have your official transcript issued and sent to LBCC. To request your official transcript, see details on our Transcript Request webpage.
For more information about this program please contact Shelly Mack, at (541) 278-5741 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org