Fall 2019 Information and Deadlines
- Estimated Total Cost:$23,462.30 (see page 3 of bulletin for more details)
- Program dates : Fall term 2019 - Spring term 2021
- Madatory Information Session: April 10, 2019 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm or April 11, 2019, 11:30 am - 1 pm, at Linn-Benton Community College (LBCC), Lebanon campus Healthcare Occupations Center. All applicants, Traditional and Distance Education, must attend one entire session to be eligible to move forward through the 2019 application process.
- Application Dates:
- Applications open: April 1, 2019, midnight (Neither early nor late applications will be considered)
- Online application deadline: April 15, 2019, midnight
- Admission selection by: Linn-Benton Community College
- Points Email: Emailed to your LBCC email account during the week of May 6, 2019.
- Experiential Assessment: (see page 4 of the Bulletin)
- Proctored essay: June 17, 2019, at LBCC's Healthcare Occupations Center (HOC)
- In-Person Candidate Interview: June 18, 2019 at LBCC's HOC
- Admission Decision: Emailed to your LBCC email account during the week of June 24, 2019
- Mandatory Orientation: September 2019 at LBCC's Lebanon Campus (date TBA).
Other dates and deadlines are included in LBCC's Fall 2019 application packet. Be sure to read the packet thoroughly.
For students that have taken coursework at other Oregon Community Colleges, please review Linn-Benton Community College OTA Program Course Comparison Guide
Please be sure to follow the application process outlined in LBCC's packet.
If you have taken coursework at BMCC, be sure to have your official transcript issued and sent to LBCC. To request your official transcript, see details on our Transcript Request webpage.
For more information about this program please contact Kris Barnum, at (541) 278-5852 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org