Pre-application information session: This session is required of all applicants. This is an online process only and is available on LBCC’s website. All applicants MUST thoroughly read, complete the quizzes and submit the printed completion certificate with their application packet.
- Application Period: Neither early or late applications will be accepted.
- Online Application Opens: January 3, 2020, midnight
- Online Application Deadline: January 13, 2020, midnight
- Interviews: January 31, 2020, 9 a.m. to Noon, Blue Mountain Community College, Pendleton Campus
- Points Email: Scheduled to be sent via email by the week of February 3, 2020
- Admission Decision: Scheduled to be sent via email by the week of March 9, 2020
Other dates and deadlines are included in LBCC's application packet. Be sure to read Linn-Benton Community College's Diagnostic Imaging Summer 2020 Bulletin.
To be considered for admission to this program, applicants must:
- APPLICATION COMPLETION: Applicants must submit proof of completing all Minimum Application Requirements by the deadlines given. Applicants with application related transfer courses are responsible for ensuring BMCC's Admissions department has up-to-date official transcripts and course information from all relevant institutions.
- HOLDS: Applicants must have no registration holds at Blue Mountain Community College (BMCC) during the entire application and admissions process.
- ACADEMIC STANDING: Applicants Academic Standing must be in Good Standing at BMCC during the entire application and admission process.
To apply for a spot in this program:
- Complete LBCC's Online Pre-Application Information Session. Offered online or in-person at LBCC’s Healthcare Occupations Center, 300 Mullins Drive, Lebanon, Oregon 97355 on Thursday, October 3rd, 2019, from 10am - 12 pm. To participate in the in-person session go to https://goo.gl/forms/rCx3Ih7vyHuVTX5I2 and submit the online form by September 15th, 2019.
To complete the online information session go to https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/S3CfdhGajMpDH4/html; to enable the audio feature open the link in either Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
- Print the certificate at the end of the session and submit this with your application materials.
- Follow the online admission process for LBCC as outlined in LBCC’s Bulletin. Be sure to indicate BMCC as your location of choice.
- Provide proof of admission to LBCC (example: Admission letter or email from LBCC admission office).
- Note: You must apply for general admission to BMCC and LBCC as part of this process.
- Complete, sign and return BMCC & LBCC Summer 2020 Application Course & Point Detail form.
- Complete, sign and return LBCC's Supplemental Information form (this will be sent to you by LBCC once you have completed the LBCC online application. A link will to the Online Supplemental Information Form will be sent to you via email)
- Transcripts: If submitting official transcripts from a regionally accredited institutions, they must be unopened copies from the institution(s) where you completed the applicable course(s).
- You will need to have your official transcripts sent to Blue Mountain Community College and Linn-Benton Community College.
- Note: if you have taken coursework at BMCC you must request an official BMCC transcript be issued to LBCC. Select the link below to order your official BMCC transcript.
For more information about this program please contact Shelly Mack, Success Coach, at (541) 278-5741 or by email to email@example.com