Pre-application information session: This session is required of all applicants. This is an online process only and is available on LBCC’s website. All applicants MUST thoroughly read, complete the quizzes and submit the printed completion certificate with their application packet.
- Application Period: Neither early or late applications will be accepted.
- Online Application Opens: January 4, 2019, midnight
- Online Application Deadline: January 18, 2019, midnight
- Interviews: Thursday, January 31, 2019, Blue Mountain Community College, Pendleton Campus
- Points Email: Scheduled to be sent via email by the week of February 11, 2019
- Admission Decision: Scheduled to be sent via email by the week of March 4, 2019
Other dates and deadlines are included in LBCC's application packet. Be sure to read Linn-Benton Community College's Diagnostic Imaging Summer 2019 Bulletin.
To be considered for admission to this program, applicants must:
- APPLICATION COMPLETION: Applicants must submit proof of completing all Minimum Application Requirements by the deadlines given. Applicants with application related transfer courses are responsible for ensuring BMCC's Admissions department has up-to-date official transcripts and course information from all relevant institutions.
- HOLDS: Applicants must have no registration holds at Blue Mountain Community College (BMCC) during the entire application and admissions process.
- ACADEMIC STANDING: Applicants Academic Standing must be in Good Standing at BMCC during the entire application and admission process.
To apply for a spot in this program:
- Complete LBCC's Online Pre-Application Information Session. To complete the online information session go to https://www.softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/S3CfdhGajMpDH4/html; to enable the audio feature open the link in either Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
- Print the certificate at the end of the session and submit this with your application materials.
- Follow the online admission process for LBCC as outlined in LBCC’s Bulletin. Be sure to indicate BMCC as your location of choice.
- Provide proof of admission to LBCC (example: Admission letter or email from LBCC admission office).
- Note: You must apply for general admission to BMCC and LBCC as part of this process.
- Complete, sign and return BMCC & LBCC 2019-2020 Application & Course Detail form.
- Complete, sign and return LBCC Supplemental forms
- Transcripts: If submitting official transcripts from a regionally accredited institutions, they must be unopened copies from the institution(s) where you completed the applicable course(s).
- You will need to have two (2) official transcript/s sent from each institution. NOTE: One transcript should be issued to BMCC and the other transcript should be issued to LBCC.
- Note: if you have taken coursework at BMCC you must request an official BMCC transcript be issued to LBCC along with your application materials. Select the link below to order your official BMCC transcript.
For more information about this program please contact Kris Barnum, Success Coach, at (541) 278-5852 or by email to email@example.com