How to Apply
1. Complete Online application
2. Attach appropriate supporting documents
What happens next?
- Your request and supporting documentation will be reviewed by our Fire Science (FS) Program Coordinator to determine which course/s you may earn credit for. You may be contacted by our coordinator should they have questions about the documentation provided
- The FS Program Coordinator will notify the Registrars office of the results of their review and credit recommendation.
- The Registrar's office will notify the applicant by email of the number or credits they are eligible to be awarded.
- If awarded credit, applicant pays for credit.
- Registrar's office will transcribe credits to students official transcript.
Note: Course/s approved for credit will not be transcribed until full payment has been made. Transcription Cost: $10 per course.