1. Complete the webform below
2. Fax or scan and email supporting documents to the Program Coordinator.
Transcription cost per course: $10
Credits may be earned for one or more the following BMCC courses:
- ECE 109: Foundations and Careers in Early Childhood (3 credits)
- ECE 152: Creativity for Young Children (3 credits)
- ECE 226: Child Development (3 credits)
- ECE 280: Cooperative Work Experience (4 credits)
Documentation: Child Development Associate Credential from the Council for Early Childhood Professional Recognition (copy) OR Step 7 (or higher) certificate from the Oregon Registry: Pathways to Professional Recognition in Childhood Care and Education(copy)
Please scan and email all documentation to email@example.com
For questions regarding credit options, please contact our ECE Instructor/Program Director,Tamara Short. Phone (541) 278-5941, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Pendleton campus, Pioneer Hall, Room P-179.