Policy I. E. - Community Strengthening
BBMCC strengthens the communities it serves by preparing individuals to be contributing members of society, by providing community leadership, and by assisting in economic development of the region.
The communities should view the College as:
- a local, affordable, timely, and flexible source of needed specialized training for employees and employers.
- a resource for technical assistance, business counseling services, and expert information.
- an active, responsible partner in community and economic development and sustainability.
- receptive and responsive to input for improvement of programs and service.
- participating in collaborative partnerships.