Policy IV. D. - Compensation and Benefits
With respect to employment of, compensation for, and benefits to employees, consultants, and contract workers, the President shall not jeopardize fiscal integrity or public image.
Accordingly, the President shall not:
- Change his or her own compensation and benefits.
- Provide for or change the compensation and benefits of other employees except in accordance with collective bargaining agreements negotiated by the Board or in accordance with salary schedules and plans adopted by the Board.
- Promise or imply permanent or guaranteed employment beyond Board adopted contractual agreements.
- Grant employee fringe benefits not approved by the Board.
- Hire full-time staff without informing the Board.
Adopted 5/19/99 Revised 9/8/99; 06/06/07