Policy IV. A. - General Executive Constraint
The President shall not cause or allow any practice, activity, decision, or organizational circumstance that is illegal, imprudent, or in violation of commonly accepted business and professional ethics.
Accordingly, the President shall not:
- Operate in a manner inconsistent with the Board’s Ends and Means.
- Permit financial conditions that jeopardize or compromise Board Ends priorities.
- Provide information or advice to the Board that is untimely, incomplete, or inaccurate.
- Permit conflict of interest in awarding purchases or other contracts or in hiring of employees.
- Allow day-to-day operations to impede the Vision or prevent the achievement of the Mission of the College.
- Manage the College without a strategic plan and adequate administrative procedures for matters involving finances, employees, students, facilities, and services.
Adopted 5/19/99 Revised 06/06/07