BMCC will seek grant funding for programs, projects, and initiatives that advance the college’s ability to fulfill its mission, vision, and strategic plan goals while aligning to its core themes, and to serve the diverse constituencies in its service area.
The Grants Manager provides support at all stages of grants development, including:
- Facilitating completion of Intent to Submit a Grant forms and Grant Proposal Packets
- Developing an idea and planning for grant readiness
- Identifying appropriate funding sources
- Creating a project grant strategy with multiple funding sources
- Interpretation of funder guidelines and requirements
- Narrative development, including budget preparation with consultation from the Grants & Operations Accountant
- Proposal submission
Have a project idea?
THEN, with a completed proposal packet, contact the Grants Manager to identify and/or approve a funding source.
See Grant Process and Forms for a complete outline of BMCC’s grants procedure.