Blue Mountain Community College has joined four other Oregon community colleges in a consortium model for the purchase, implementation, and deployment of a student centered enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution to replace the legacy system RogueNet. Kick-off of this large scale project began on July 26, 2018 at Columbia Gorge Community College. Anticipated first “go live” activity for this project at all five of the consortium schools is June 2019. Full implementation is expected by June 2020. Campus Nexus technology, support, and implementation expenses are being paid for by BMCC Bond dollars.
Higher education institutions today are seeking technology solutions that can help them transform in response to increased competition, reduced funding, and greater accountability for student outcomes. CampusNexus® is that next-generation solution. It features an evolutionary and agile architecture that provides the foundational tools that institutions need to thrive in this new era. The solution provides a best-in-class student information system, constituent relationship management platform, and ERP solution designed to enable higher education institutions to grow and succeed on their terms.
Transform Academic Delivery
- Provide flexible academic terms and financial aid packaging
- Offer online and on-ground programs from one platform
- Enable institution’s policies and processes through configuration
Transform Student Success
- Engage your constituents across the student lifecycle
- Attract, serve, and retain lifelong students
- Provide the right information at the right time to foster success
Transform Operational Efficiency
- Optimize your institutional funds and resources
- Make real-time data-driven decisions across your institution
- Gain insight into your academic programs and return on value