Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your books at Buyback:
- Take good care of your books. Damage, heavy wear or excessive marking can make your books unsalable.
- Don’t discard any reusable items, such as CDs or workbooks that have not been written in.
- If you have a workbook, copy the pages you have to write on so the book remains free of writing.
- Don’t wait too long to sell. Bookstores may have already reached their buy back limits.
- Newer editions are more in demand. Older editions already have a lot of used copies in circulation.
- Editions two or three years old may be on the verge of being replaced by new editions.
- Keep your books secure. Theft of textbooks is on the rise nationwide. Thieves target books to sell at buyback.